Thursday, February 28, 2013

No Sparks, but Flames on the Side of My Face

Wednesday, February 6th, 6:48pm

Hi there :-D 


What's your name? 


I especially like your photo of you and your self made Art Deco design behind you. You did a cool job with the black tape, definitely succeeded with the Art Deco design and I'm a big fan of Art Deco... That 1920s mystery game sounds like fun to. Also like your taste in music; haven't met many other people in our generation who even know who Sam Cooke was (and I like to think that I've got pretty eclectic friends). I know Sam Cooke is corny but what can I say sometimes I'm just in the mood you know? 


Anyway, you seem like a really cool gal and I really like that picture of you and a power drill ;-). So what ya say we go out and get to know each other and maybe see if any sparks fly...? Or perhaps you'd prefer to get to know each other first via email or phone? I think it's better to get to know each other in person but I'm flexible when it comes to pace :-) If you would like to go out we can do anything you want, we can go take a walk in the moonlight, rob a bank ;-), go dancing, so long as what we do is fun :-) 


I think we just might have a lot of fun together. 


- Maximus

Wednesday, February 6th, 7:07pm


I see you were just looking at my profile. It was under construction until just now... :-)


-M


Thursday, February 28th, 6:12pm


Hey there, 

How'd you like to go out sometime, get to know each other, maybe see if any sparks fly? 
I'm up for anything, a stroll in the moonlight, robbing a bank ;-), going dancing, so long as it's fun. 

- Max


Three messages.  Three variations of a signature.  Seven emoticons.  Two uses of the phrase "maybe see if any sparks fly" and two suggestions for us to get together and rob a bank winky-face.  



No comments:

Post a Comment