Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey crazies.  My last post on this blog was a mushy mess about how my boyfriend and I, after a few happy months together, ceremoniously deleted our OKC profiles over a glass of wine.  So yeah.  That didn't work out.  Bad news for my biological clock, but great news for you fine folks- because I'm back in the dating scene!  I wasn't sure if I would post messages this time around, but now my OKC inbox is full (I so wish that was a euphemism, but it's not), so here goes another round of stupid freaking messages that I receive from stupid freaking guys on this stupid freaking website.  I'm still posting under The Seltzer Girl, although I don't mention seltzer in my profile this time around.  Sorry to deprive you guys of messages where I'm mansplained all about soda machines and how they work.  I do have a picture of me brandishing a power drill though, so just wait for it.  A quick shout out to a contributor to this blog, ShesCrafty121, who is currently cohabiting with a good-looking Floridian and his cats, so I doubt we'll be hearing from her anytime soon.  You go girl!  

I'll be post-dating these entries for when I received the actual message, as I tend to put them up months later, in spurts.  I'll start with the very first message I received when I ran two miles, ate a slice of carrot cake for lunch, bit the bullet and signed up again this past February.  

hey u

Hold onto your seats ladies and gentlemen.  This is going to be a quite a ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment