Monday, August 22, 2011

He's already got my future all planned out

Interesting profile

given your designing sills and carpentry you are not fare from starting your own company

I was thinking just fruday. . as someone in Battery Park City put out a brand new wheel chair in the trash and obstructing my bike. . . that these things are not just expensive but hEAVY.

Why can they be made of bamboo like many bikes are now being made of bamboo.

You would be a rich and happy woman. You can teach people in poor countries how to make these and empower them.


Golden advice. And he gave all this away for free in the first message without even asking for a date. Unless that's his tactic- he'll come find me years later when I own my successful international bamboo wheelchair business and demand to take me out on Fruday. As a rich and happy woman, I will owe him one...

No comments:

Post a Comment