Thursday, June 9, 2011

06.09.2011

Heya, wanted to send you a quick message. I think you have an effing adorable smile, and I had to let you know... even though I'm at work... and am 'risking' my boss coming over, and spotting me sending a personal message on a dating website.

That would be awkward, but seriously, he's not going to see this.

I'll send you a proper message later on at night, I just couldn't wait until then.

Thank you for brightening my day, and enjoy the rest of yours!

--Marc

This actually may have been kind of impressive if you didn't put quotation marks around 'risking.' Putting your job on the line to tell a girl she has an effing adorable smile is soooooo romantic. Why'd you have to go and remove the thrill? Do you do the same thing during sex?

Mmm baby, you are blowing my mind. Don't worry, though. There's actually no risk that my head will really explode. It's just an expression, you see. Oooh, and the way you touch me is so hot, I mean whatever, it's cool. Girl, you're driving me crazy. Well, no need for concern. My mental health is totally stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment