Thursday, June 23, 2011

06.23.2011

I see you reply selectively, but I will ramble at you anyway.
...because - holy cow - you're interesting!

Waiting tables is a terrible drain on the soul. Decent money, yes, but a good waste of energy. I worked as a waiter and restaurant manager for 5 years before I knew I'd be miserable making a career out of it.

So now I'm back in school to be a teacher!!
Because it's better to serve humanity than it is to serve Mahi Mahi.

I was just wondering if I smile too much today...
Most people tend not to smile as much as I do.
I fear they are missing all the great things I see.

Maybe you understand.


1984, Dante, Scott Pilgrim, RHPC, Regina Spector, Greenday, and Sublime all rock.

One day, if you're interested, I'll let you try to convince me about Harry Potter and Bruce Springsteen.

I'm home in Westchester for the summer.
Say hi sometime.
I'll bet we'd have, at the very least, a fairly interesting internet conversation.


You were wrong about a fairly interesting internet conversation being the very least we'll have. I once refused to go on a date with a persistent boy until he had read all of the Harry Potter books. Maybe I should add that to my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment