Sunday, June 12, 2011

06.12.2011

Hey there,
I really think these things are interesting, since it's not usual for two people to introduce themselves via email. There was something about your profile that caught my eye. Maybe it was a fun vibe I got from you. I have a feeling that there's more to you than your looks but let's see if you're as nice, interesting and attractive as you look on here.

I don't talk about myself too much, but I'm fit, got my life together, and I'm really funny.. if you don't like to laugh we're in trouble..

What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done? What is your favorite thing to cook?
Well I hope you can dance and aren't too picky with food(some girls only eat green leaves),then we should be able to get along well ;-) Let's talk sometime..
-F


The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is not dance. My favorite thing to cook is salad. We're not meant for each other. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment