Monday, May 30, 2011

05.30.2011

Salutations

Sadly I probably only qualify for the funny criteria to message you, as I cannot play the steel drums. But... I can probably make some bang-on noise with one for maybe two notes.

Judging on how selective it displays your replies are, I'll send this in assumption it shall be discarded. The "Quickmatch" threw your profile my way, the pictures were quite cute but more importantly I was surprised that I would also enjoy your profile. Even the eerie similarities in the questions would fuel the creation of this message. Since this will probably be left to rot in the compost heap that is the internet, I'll keep this simple... You seem like a cool person to at least say "Hello" to. I'll understand if I don't see a hello in return, but here's hoping.

-Samuel

Aw Samuel, you should have had higher expectations! Your message isn't rotting in a compost heap, it's displayed proudly on a blog about stupid messages! Also, I really like how you begin with the essence that "Sadly, I am funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment