Sunday, May 22, 2011

05.22.2011

Hey there! Your profile shows that we have some similar interests but really though, profiles are so limiting in defining us, right? In all honesty, your smile is what's attracting me to you the most. Yes, you are beautiful but your smile gives off more than just a sense of beauty; it seems jovial, light hearted, and very honest. I suppose it's shallow of me to say it, but online dating sites be damned if we're not looking at the pictures and being a bit shallow =)! I'm definitely on the geeky side of things and I like museums and parks over bars and clubs. If anything I said struck a chord, feel free to drop a message!

a chord? No. A nerve...?

There's something about this that makes me imagine it being spoken by Rod Roddy, the old announcer from The Price Is Right. Complete with the background music and the old school once-piece bathing suit models.

No comments:

Post a Comment