Thursday, May 12, 2011

05.12.2011

I don't really expect a reply but I really wanted to tell you you're really adorable!

This was the first message I received after a good friend of mine suggested I make a profile on a dating website. We were (maybe more than) a couple of beers into the evening, and I had just finished telling her how excited I was to be young and single in the city on the verge of the summer season. My first pair of high heels and my first tube of expensive mascara proved that I was ready to start dating again. This website, she suggested, could help ease me back into casual dating. I had some serious brushing up to do on my flirting skillz, yo. When I got this message it made me smile. I didn't reply, of course, 'cause he wasn't expecting me to!

This was the beginning. It gets crazy from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment