Wednesday, May 18, 2011

05.18.2011

WOW, are you just damn cute!! :-O

And no, I shall never, EVER wear skinny jeans! Or thick-framed glasses! Or . . . I could go on.

My name is Robert.

1. To me, that emoticon is the textual equivalent of that late-twenties beer-gut douchebag call to his friends in backwards hats across the bar whenever someone says something that could mildly be taken for a sexual reference. Or plainly, "AY-Oh!"

2. My aversion to skinny jeans does not lead to a dislike of thick-framed glasses. My profile explicitly states my attraction to nerds and my obsession with Buddy Holly.

3. I like how you list two totally unrelated things and then feign the potential to keep listing things I may or may not find repulsive/attractive.

4. Who puts spaces in between their ellipses?

No comments:

Post a Comment