Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I mean, come on

Missed Instant Message(s) 5:35pm
Hey There

Do people respond on this chat thing or am I better off sending you a message?

well...

I hate having to prove that I'm worth talking to...but I do actually think we'd get along quite well...

NPR, love it, This American Life and Radiolab are regularly on my ipod in podcast form

i have a bonsai tree

clearly you dig the BBC nature docs, if you haven't already you should check out their latest, human planet, its amazing, especially the jungles episode

i love about 60% of music choices, im especially impressed by the kinks

i don't play the steel drums, but im working on acquiring the mysterious, hard to obtain "hang drum"

youtube that, it's amazing, sounds a lot like a steel drum actually

you love tomatoes, i love tomatoes, theyre growing on my roof

i mean, come on

5:43pm
Hey,

If my barrage of chat messages didn't get the job done, I don't know what will. If you would be so kind, I'm curious to know why I got ignored. This is a strange place and I clearly need help understanding the ins and outs. ok, peace.

-Chad



This guy likes me way too aggressively considering it's based on tomatoes, bonsai trees, and 60% of my taste in music.

Chad, i WILL be so kind to explain why I ignored you:

Listen, you have to be careful with these dating websites. Just because we have a bunch of similar random interests doesn't mean we were meant for each other. We both love tomatoes, but you have no idea how I actually pronounce the word "tomato." There's a chance that a date with me could lead to an extremely violent interpretation of a George Gershwin song. And no one wants that.

So. You love tomatoes, I love tomatoes. Let's call the whole thing off.

...oh and also, you seem like kind of a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment