Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yarrrr, may I tie you to the railroad tracks, guv'nor?

arrrrrhello how you today hope fine?i read your profile and i can see you possess all the qualities i needed in reletionship, ahahathat why i write you this message,i will realy like to know you more better you can write me your yahoomessager address inothere to know more about our self on live charting i will be waiting to ear from you soon tanks.


What a mysteriously romantic message! It's not even signed! For all I know, you could be a pirate, Snidely Whiplash, a Yahoo Messager representative, or a chimney sweep. Whoever you are, I think I'm in love with you. And yet, replying would ruin all the mystery and charm that I find so attractive. So thanks for this note, I'll keep it with me always and I'll never forget you. And the phrase "live charting" will probably crack me up forevermore. And so, Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment