Friday, July 15, 2011

A Swell Schedule

Hi!

I appreciate brevity in all its forms, and also frankness, but I'll attempt to have a modicum of tact because crudeness is just awful.

I think you're terribly cute, and seem terribly swell, and I'd really like to skip past the part where we trade cutesy little internet messages and get to know each other on a fairly superficial level. What I'd love would be to take you out on a date sometime, where we can discuss all the things that we're passionate about, and both become terribly turned on by the fact that the other is so very passionate about such awesome things, and perhaps (but not necessarily) end the date with some awesome makeouts and the promise to spend more time together in the future.

If this appeals to you, message me back, and let's compare schedules!

-Gregory



Gregory! Athough I appreciate you being brief (actually, you weren't) and tactful (mmm...not so much) this is just creepy. Almost as creepy as the molestache you're sporting in your profile picture.

I am interested in comparing schedules, though. I bet yours goes something like this:

9am- Wake up from a terribly swell dream
10am- Make some awesome breakfast
11am- Take my terribly awesome dog for a swell walk
12pm- Have a horribly delicious lunch
1-6pm- Shave, trim, comb, powder and dress mustache
7pm- Horribly, terribly swell, swell horrible terribleness.
8pm- Send out awesomely creepy message to swell girl
9pm- Become terribly turned on at the prospect of a date with girl
10pm- Play awesome video games terribly
11pm- Go to sleep alone

No comments:

Post a Comment