Saturday, July 23, 2011

C'mon boys. I'm not asking a lot...

Missed Instant Message(s)
heyy i'm john
u ever go to an exotic club on th east side...
i used to dance in college

Hm. Let me think. No, I don't think I went to any exotic clubs. I spent my time in college watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and The Newsies and having Harry Potter parties with my roommates. But, it's totally cool. Not my thing, but live and let live, right? I'm ignoring your instant messages, but in my heart I'm wishing you well, John. Peace.

Missed Instant Message(s)
the reason im asking is cuz
u remind me of this girl
who used to come thru alot

AW COME ON, MAN!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CRAP? IT'S TWO FREAKING WORDS!! A. LOT. A LOT. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT BY NOW?!!

1 comment:

  1. This may help you...

    http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

    ReplyDelete